Friday, 22 January 2016

Crochet Mittens

I was hunting around for something the other day and found these almost-finished chunky mittens stuffed in the bottom of a drawer.



I started these way back in April last year whilst I was doing Jury Service, as I wanted a quick and simple project to do during the (inevitable) waiting around. As it turned out I was discharged after the third day and for one reason or another I never got round to finishing them.



At first I was thinking that there was still lots to complete on them, but when I looked properly there was only a thumb to crochet and a side seam to sew up. It makes me feel marginally ashamed for leaving them for so long!


They are made from James C. Brett Marble Chunky in shade 42, which is 100% acrylic and the pattern is available Here.


I think they'll be really useful as it's particularly cold and wintry here at the moment. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on my blog. I love hearing from you all x