Thursday, 15 March 2012

Happy Days

I’ve had a very busy week or so catching up on housework, paperwork and all those boring bits of life which get in the way of crocheting. At least I’ve managed to spend a little time down at the PDMC'S allotment though, so I haven’t missed out on all the lovely weather. It’s beautiful again today and I would have gone to see PDMC and help with the digging only I had a lovely visit from my favourite academic. It’s been ages since we got together for a chat and I have to say I’ve missed it- he’s a true gentleman and lets me rabbit on about crochet (and other things) to my heart’s content! He also loves my sexy bathroom nearly as much as me...but what's not to love? I think that I only wanted this flat for this space, it's so-ooo gorgeous...



I'm feeling really cheerful now and seriously in the mood to snuggle down with some crochet, hot chocolate and possibly even a slice or two of apple pie,  but before I leave I want to share Alexi Sayle Archaic Grammar with you. It reminds me of a busy academic I know who mixes up his metaphors and similes and who has to put up with the uneducated underclass reminding him of his error at every available opportunity. I hope we can catch up again soon, it's been a lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on my blog. I love hearing from you all x